At Cayuga Country Homes we believe you deserve a builder you can trust to build you home right. They must be competent, experienced, good money managers (of your money), and care about YOU. Over the past four decades we have continued our focus on finding a balance between performance and price – that is the best way to get the most for your money.
- Free Consultation – Meet with an owner to talk about your needs and goals and get ideas about costs. We’re here to help you get started right.
- Target Budget – Our local lenders can help you figure out your new home budget.
- Design Your Home – We’re a custom builder. Don’t settle for “standard” plans. We will learn what is important to you, offer expert suggestions, and take you on a virtual tour with our 3D computer design service – you don’t have to know how to read confusing plans.
- Building Site – If you have land, we will meet with you to figure out the best placement of your home, any concerns and site-development costs. If you are looking for land, we will help you pick the perfect spot.
- Final Budget – Once we have a plan and know what your land requires, we develop a final budget, including options you choose.
- Homeowner Manual – With your selections made, we complete the paperwork – including your personal guide to the building process, you will know what we are building for you in detail and what it will cost – in writing.
- Financing – Apply for your mortgage while we work on getting the engineered plans and permits you need. We take care of the applications, plans and permits for you.
- Construction – We begin building your new home. Meeting with you for tours and questions during the process. Our Quality Assurance procedures make sure it’s built right.
- Here Are Your Keys – At the end of construction, we take you on an orientation tour. Teaching you how your new home works and confirming the work is complete to your satisfaction.